POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More nuts and bolts... and washers.... : More nuts and bolts... and washers.... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  More nuts and bolts... and washers....
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 1 Jun 2002 22:49:22
Message: <3cf987b2@news.povray.org>
Here's my newest output, after 7h29m of rendering. Well, at least I didn't
have to wait, as I went out with some friends... I don't have that much
patience!

I changed the lighting, the textures, the inner screw inside the bolt, and I
also added washers.
I modified a little bit the position of the rods underneath, I think it's a
bit better.

What do you think? Did it get better? What else can I change? I know it
still doesn't look as good as Jaime's, but I can't tell exactly why... I
know it must be something related to the lighting, but I'm still no expert
in that...

Well, I'll be very happy to receive any comment or suggestion.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tuerca4.JPG' (57 KB)

Preview of image 'tuerca4.JPG'